[CalendarServer-users] Mulberry and DCS

Markus Stürmer markus.stuermer at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Jul 14 09:31:36 PDT 2009

I am trying to get Mulberry (4.0.8 MacOS X) to work with DCS (SVN
revision 4453).

I tried to follow the instructions at the DCS web site, but it seems
Mulberry has problems with my self-signed SSL certificate. There is no
error message, but it also does not query a password.

After switching to insecure HTTP for tests, I could enter the
password, but retrieving the calendar list failed with the error
message:
"Could not list calendars:Unauthorized"
"Account: <account name>"

I also tried switching from Digest-MD5 to cleartext (of course in
Mulberry AND DCS), but no change. BTW, get the same response if I
enter an invalid password (but it is correct, I tried it quite a lot
of times).

Did anyone get this combination working (recent Mulberry + DCS)? Are
certain configuration options causing trouble, like preventing
anonymous directory listings?

Best regards,
Markus