[CalendarServer-users] Iphone OS 3.0

Conrad Wasmer conrad.wasmer at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 14:46:28 PDT 2009

I configured my settings on my iPhone with the 3.0 OS for my caldav server
and it worked out of the box - access to all events, create, edit, delete
(though I DID have one event that was appearing on every day, but that was
because Sunbird left some extra tidbits in the notes field that I had
pasted there from a website and I could only access and edit that via
Sunbird, but once that was done it all worked fine).

am using a fairly recent version of calendarserver, but do not now recall
the version I most recently checked out of SVN.

Conrad

--
On Tue, June 23, 2009 3:57 pm, Kotán
Attila wrote:
> Hi Everybody!
>
> Im a new in
here!

> I try to set my iphone caldav account and my
test is was positive.

> I use the debian lenny and the
calendarserver.deb packages.

> After set the caldav
account on the iphone ical, i can write to the
> calendarserver a
new event.
> The already events on the calendar not sync to my
iphone.

> I found a little settings on my iphone (i
change a plist file content)
> and now can i use full access to
the calendarserver, and all event on
> the calendar syncronised
automatically. Working perfect.

> Has anybody any other
sollution full access? / or im a first pioneer. :-)
> /

Anybody try the newer version of calendarserver ( for example from svn
> source ) with the iphone OS 3.0?
>
> Best
Regards!

calendarserver-users at lists.macosforge.org