[CalendarServer-users] monolithic webcal collection?

Greg Day gregday at airwaterunix.org
Fri May 1 11:52:44 PDT 2009

I'm trying to figure out exactly what is meant by monolithic calendar
subscriptions. CalendarServer works like a charm for all my CalDAV
stuff, no complaints. But not all my software supports CalDAV. Near as I
can tell from the CalDAV spec, the CalendarServer docs and config files,
there's supposed to be a webcal (".ics") subscription feed for all your
events. It is meant exactly to give /something/ to those clients that
support subscriptions but not CalDAV. If I go to my caldav server (
:8008) in a browser, I see a "webcal" link that results in an error when
clicked, and I'm pretty sure I have monolithic calendar feeds enabled in
the config.

So my question is: what would be the URL I use for that feed?

Greg Day