[CalendarServer-users] admin guide?

Ravi Kondamuru ravikondamuru at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:05:44 PDT 2009

Hi,

Is there an administrators guide for CalendarServer?
I have just been able to setup and run the server on my linux system.

1. I see what seems like a directory listing when I connect to 8008 port. I
was expecting an admin interface or something.
2. when I click on calendars it asks for login and when I provide admin
login it says: Unable to read property: user.{DAV:}getcontenttype
3. Also some info setting the server to send notification over xmpp.

Any doc/link that can provide some info on administering this server and
configure various options will help.

thanks,
Ravi.