[CalendarServer-users] issue when running setup, twistedmatrix branch does not exist.

Ravi Kondamuru ravikondamuru at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:00:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

I had a problem with run -s when setup was trying to get sources from
svn_uri="${proto}://
svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/branches/dav-acl-1608-4
This branch does not seem to exist when I checked on twistedmatrix.
i replaced it with
svn_uri="${proto}://
svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/branches/dav-take-two-3081-4
and I am able to get the server to run. I am not sure if it is expected to
work that way or should I get the dav-acl-1608-4 from some another location.

Can anyone comment on this step in running setup?

thanks,
Ravi.