[CalendarServer-users] monolithic webcal collection? (Greg Day)

JJ div.nabble at demon.cx
Sat May 2 07:39:29 PDT 2009

You could have a look at iCalDAVMerge which I made for this purpose:
http://www.demon.cx/icaldavmerge/

Another possible method is given here:
<http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-ics-feed-from-CALDAV-p15577170.html>
This is good for subscribing to your own calendar with an older client
for instance.
However to subscribe to other peoples calendars, you would need to
know their passwords.