[CalendarServer-users] calendar server on debian

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Wed May 6 12:24:16 PDT 2009

plist attached, certificates are as specified

li7-3:/var# ls -al /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem -rw-r--r-- 1 root
ssl-cert 664 May  4 12:11
/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem

li7-3:/var# ls -al /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key -rw-r----- 1 root
ssl-cert 887 May  4 12:11
/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key

--On Wednesday, May 06, 2009 09:13:11 PM +0200 Jochen Grotepass