[CalendarServer-users] calendar server on debian

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Wed May 6 12:54:42 PDT 2009

Hmm caldavd was a member of ssl-cert so i dont think thats it.
I've changed all the permissions to group caldavd and running caldavd -X
gives me errors: first line of the traceback is:
twistedcaldav.config.ConfigurationError: Can't create TwistdSlaveProcess
without a TCP Port

Also originally I did just have digest authentication enabled, setting
basic to false still gives me this error:
2009-05-06 15:47:22-0400 [-] [caldav-8008]  [HTTPChannel,0,142.20.115.27]
OPTIONS /calendars/ HTTP/1.1
2009-05-06 15:47:22-0400 [-] [caldav-8008]  [HTTPChannel,0,142.20.115.27]
'Authentication failed: nonce-count is not a valid hex string: None'

I'm not finding this one a friendly package