[CalendarServer-users] calendarserver behaves extreme slow, what is going on

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sun Oct 11 05:07:10 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I have been using calendarserver on Debian for a few years now, and
since the beginning I have had issues that it takes around 20 to 30
seconds to just show the agenda on client systems.

I first thought this is just an annoyance of using a caldav system.
However I now also use a Zimbra caldav agenda and the agenda loads
completely in less then a second while the darwin calendarserver appears
many many seconds later.

When on the phone making an appointment, it is almost unable that it
takes around 30 seconds to load the agenda. 30 seconds is a long time
for the person on the other end of the conversation.

Could somebody have a look at my attachments, and maybe tell me why my
calendarserver is behaving so extreme slow, or if this is just normal
for calendarserver?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Jelle