[CalendarServer-users] Calendarserver thru bouygtelecom

Bastien Semene bsemene at cyanide-studio.com
Mon Oct 12 05:31:25 PDT 2009

Maybe not related, but bouygues telecom has a relative same issue with
our mail service.
People owning iPhones can't connect through BouyguesTelecom service (I
have opened several ports for imap/smtp to test).

They have no problem through WIFI or webmail (http).

I think you should run a test on port 80 as it is an http request.

Guy a écrit :
> Not sure why you mean. What's the full host name?
>
> How have you configured your iPhone client?
>
> When your on WIFI whose network are you using. Are you sure your going
> where you think you are?
>
> ---Guy
> (via iPhone)
>
> On 10 Oct 2009, at 13:43, jean duffas <jduffas1 at free.fr
> <mailto:jduffas1 at free.fr>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I got an iPhone and m'y provider is bouygtelecom. (France)
>> Ports 8008 and 8443 seams to be open at bouygtel, but the iPhone Ask
>> for the password everytime, and it never works..
>>
>> When connecting on wifi with the same iPhone, it works with no problem.
>>
>> Any idea ?
>>
>> Jean

Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau & Système