[CalendarServer-users] Quering a calendar homeset with REPORT

Peter Mogensen apm at one.com
Thu Apr 22 05:14:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

I noticed that CalendarServer 1.2 supported that you could REPORT a
home-set and then CalendarServer would aggregate results for all
calendar-collections.

I'm fully aware that this is not standard, but never-the-less it was a
nice optimation compared to iterating over all calendar-collections.

However, in CalendarServer 2.4 this seems not to work.
I've not yet gotten to the bottom of why it's "broken" now, but maybe
some one could enlighten me whether this "feature" was intented in 1.2
or deprecated on purpose in 2.4

regards,
Peter