[CalendarServer-users] Restarting the server results in invalid UUIDs?

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Thu Aug 5 23:24:49 PDT 2010

  Hi,

I've just encountered a new problem using Calendar Server 2.4 on Fedora 13 -
adding CalDAV calendar(s) works from iCal and an iPhone, but after
restarting the server things start to break down:
**********
The server responded with an error.

The calendar
http://f13.box:8008/principals/__uids__/d817aaec-7d24-5b38-bc2f-6369da72cdd9/ was
not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct.

(f13.box is an alias I have for my F13 virtual machine in /etc/hosts)

Removing the calendar account and re-adding it (on either the iPhone or
iCal) with the exact same details will make it work again until the server
restarts. Is this a bug, or a misconfiguration on my part? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stewart