[CalendarServer-users] Running Server on Windows or Linux?

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 05:22:20 PDT 2010

Hello List,

I stumbled into CardDAV as likely being a way to share a real time contact
list between multiple iPhone users, and this software looked like a good
place to start.

I have to admit that I find the website a little confusing, as installing or
even acquiring the source took a lot of digging...  Anyway, I couldn't find
a requirements list and while it's obvious that the server will work on OS
X, I don't have any OS X boxes available on my back end and was hoping to
run this on Linux or Windows and if those are supported installation
platforms for the project.

If I want to use Linux, can I just install following the readme and be good
to go?

Is there a hope of running this on my Exchange server at some point?  =)

Thanks,
Andrew Bobulsky