[CalendarServer-users] Who did the debian packaging?

Holland, John John.Holland at cellent-fs.de
Sun Aug 29 22:27:33 PDT 2010

On 30.08.2010, at 03:44, Chris Cleeland <chris at milodesigns.com> wrote:

> Did anybody on this list do the debian packaging of calendarserver 1.2?
>
> If so, please contact me.  I haven't seen a package since that one, and would like to do an update.  I might consider taking over as maintainer, but would like to talk to whoever did it.

2.4 is in experimental and has been running a couple of weeks. This is, however, a minor quirk when rebooting.

The sqlite databanks proxy and resources somehow get the wrong permissions. chown them and restart the server after rebooting works fine for me.

John

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf