[CalendarServer-users] CalendarServer doesn't send out invitations

Ove Ranheim oranheim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:07:51 PST 2010

Hi,

I've setup the CalendarServer on Ubuntu 8.04 TLS and for the most part it works fine, however I still haven't figured out how make the server send out invitations. Looking into my debug logs, the caldav server connects just fine with my Courier MTA mail server, every 30 secs or so, using the IMIP / IMAP connection. My log shows that it fetches messages, though cal at example.com account is empty.

I just don’t understand how to configure the etc/caldav-dev.plist to connect to my SMTP, send and out invites.

IMIP seems correctly configured. Here my snippet for the SMTP:

<key>Sending</key>
<dict>
     <key>Server</key>
     <string>mail.example.com</string>
     <key>Port</key>
     <integer>25</integer>
     <key>UseSSL</key>
     <false/>
     <key>Username</key>
     <string>cal</string>
     <key>Password</key>
     <string>********</string>
     <key>Address</key>
     <string>cal@ example.com</string> <!-- Address email will be sent from -->
</dict>

If someone could advise me here, it would be highly appreciated.

Are there other config files that should have looked into?

Best regards,
Ove