[CalendarServer-users] SSL problems with 2.3 and trunk under Debian

Mark Nipper nipsy at bitgnome.net
Tue Jan 5 04:43:02 PST 2010

	I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing problems with SSL
working?  I can connect fine via HTTP to the default test port of
8008.  But trying to connect to 8443 in a browser gives me
repeated "connection reset" or "connection was interrupted"
errors.

	I've tried using the certificate and key which come via
the subversion checkout, the default Debian snakeoil certificate
and key, and a valid, CA signed certificate (and corresponding
key).  I've tried with both the downloaded version of PyOpenSSL
and the system installed version of python-openssl in Debian.
All of these combinations yield the same results.

	Is there a good way to enable some kind of debugging
related to the HTTPS server?  I've tried changing info to debug
in my configuration file, but this doesn't really yield any
additional information.

--
Mark Nipper
nipsy at bitgnome.net (XMPP)