[CalendarServer-users] SSL problems with 2.3 and trunk under Debian

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Tue Jan 5 05:00:03 PST 2010

I would test the certs on a apache web server and check that they
work. There is plenty of logging and documentation to work with.

Also have you tried with a web browser to access port 8443. That might
provide some debugging insight.

Oh and also check DNS. You need to have A and PTR records set
correctly for your server.

---Guy
(via iPhone)