[CalendarServer-users] Aggregated directory services must have the same realm name

John Murdie john at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 10:16:12 PST 2010

I've just installed the current trunk development version of Calendar
Server on Slackware Linux 13.0 with Python 2.6. (Yes, I realise it is a
development version and not a finished product!). The server starts but
doesn't accept connections, and so I've set the DefaultLogLevel to
'debug' to see what's going on. I see the message:

2010-03-05 16:44:13+0000 [-] [caldav-3] AssertionError: Aggregated
directory services must have the same realm name: '/S (truncated,
continued)

repeatedly in the log. The log shows it to come just after a call of:

directory = AggregateDirectoryService(directories)

Is this something that I need to fix and, if so, roughly where should I
look? (Incidentally, where might I find a control to allow log messages
with longer, untruncated, lines? Nothing obvious to me in
caldav-dev.plist.)

The message doesn't appear as part of a bug report, as far as I can see.