[CalendarServer-users] Aggregated directory services must have the same realm name

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Fri Mar 5 10:30:55 PST 2010

If you're using the OD based DirectoryService (which has a realm of /Search), you'll need to change the resources/locations config file realm to match.  By default that is in conf/auth/resources-test.xml.

Change...

    <accounts realm="Test Realm">

...to...

   <accounts realm="/Search">

The way locations and resources are handled is changing quite a bit in trunk, so if you're looking for stability you might want to use a release instead.