[CalendarServer-users] Using both calendar and contacts server

Marcus Puchalla marcus.puchalla at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 07:49:00 PDT 2010

Hello,

I believe it can be done in the configuration file in the conf/ directory.

#memcached -help
memcached 1.2.6
[...]
-p <num>      TCP port number to listen on (default: 11211)
[....]

In [DIRECTORY_OF_CONTACTSERVER]/conf/carddavd-dev.plist edit section
<!-- Support for Memcached -->
<dict>
<key>ServerEnabled</key>
<true/>
<key>ClientEnabled</key>
<true/>
<key>MaxClients</key>
<integer>10</integer>
<key>memcached</key>
<string>memcached</string>
<key>Options</key>
<array>
<string>-p PORTNUMBER</string> <--- ENTER YOUR DESIRED PORT HERE
</array>
</dict>

Edit both configurations to use different port numbers. Hope this helps.

best
Marcus