[CalendarServer-users] DCS Configuration Manual?

Corey Head corey at coreyhead.com
Sun Mar 21 10:22:23 PDT 2010

Hello--

Looking through the archives and all over, the best thing I could find for help configuring the DCS is this:

http://www.macworld.com/article/132736/caldavserver.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a38:g26:r6:c0.064697:b21008839:z0

It's a bit dated and has nothing about the CardDAV server now included with the CalDAV server.  Is there anything out there that talks about how to configure these pieces? I need the CalDAV server's more advanced settings than discussed in the above article, like how to setup sending invites to others not on this server. Also, I would like to start on the CardDAV but see nothing out about that one and how to get started with it.  I assumed some similarities between the configuration for it and the CalDAV, but haven't been able to initiate and connect to it yet.

Any links to manuals, installation guides, etc. would be most appreciated!
Thanks!
Corey