[CalendarServer-users] mime.types in 2.4

John Murdie john at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 10:15:26 PDT 2010

I'm just about to try an install of 2.4 - today or tomorrow. There's one
little thing I'd like to be added to the configuration file
caldavd.plist, and that's a key/value for the location of the mime.types
file. (Forgive me if there is one already that I've overlooked.)

For the minute, it seems that I have to edit the
twistedcaldav/__init__.py source line which says in the original:

File.contentTypes = loadMimeTypes(("/etc/apache2/mime.types", "/etc/httpd/mime.types",))

I'll put in a formal RFE if that's required.