[CalendarServer-users] [CalendarServer-dev] ERROR ON MAILHANDLER

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Fri Nov 5 09:37:02 PDT 2010

I've updated https://trac.calendarserver.org/wiki/FAQ to explain.  What I think is happening is the client that replied to the invitation didn't send the reply to the reply-to email address containing the "plus address".  Or some random email came into that inbox and Calendar Server didn't know what to do with it.