[CalendarServer-users] Cannot invite anybody - Resolved

Ladislav Wartha lwartha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:09:41 PDT 2011

Hello all,

seems that I was able to resolve issue with No space left on device.
Seems that there is some kind of bug inside calendarserver. When using
separate filesystem for Document root, document root cannot be in the
root directory of attached filesystem. For example, if in
caldavd.plist is Document Root at /var/spool/caldavd, you cannot
attach filesystem to /var/spool/caldavd.

Only way to resolve it is either make new filesystem at /var/spool or
move documentroot to somewhere like /var/spool/caldavd/documentroot/
After that I received no more error messages. (However I didn't
receive any email notification, but I think that's an other story...)

Best regards,

Ladislav