[CalendarServer-users] OpenLDAP & calendarserver

Ladislav Wartha lwartha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:37:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

as I understand, there is possible to get together OpenLDAP and
calendarserver. However it is not clear, how record in LDAP should
looks like.
>From my initial test it seems, that structure in OpenLDAP has to be
altered a little to support Apple UUIDs for groups and users. Or I
simply doing anything wrong?

Can anybody send me example of working OpenLDAP configuration with
LDIF,caldavd.plist files. I also need working iMIP gateway. I was able
to make it work with accounts.xml file, but I would like to see it in
LDAP.

I am using debian squeeze with calendarserver 2.4

Thanks,

Ladislav