[CalendarServer-users] help with new install

C B Q Angell chance at 303computers.com
Wed Apr 13 08:44:58 PDT 2011

hey guys,

I can't quite figure out where to get some assistance with a new
installation.  Perhaps a silly question, I am getting an error
connecting a ical client to the new calendar server.

this is just a basic installation on a 10.5 macos.  I've tried to
publish from iCal to the server IP, and I get an error:

Publish failed for calendar "untitled".  Access to
http://admin@192.168.5.11:8008/ Untitled.ics is not permitted.

where can I go to get some help on clearing this issue / setup advice
for this new installation?

-Chance