[CalendarServer-users] Server side invitation sending

Felix Möller mail at felixmoeller.de
Mon Feb 7 02:36:51 PST 2011

Hi,

Am 06.02.2011 03:57, schrieb Felix Möller:
> But I expected the server to handle the invitations now. Creating an
> event an invitation is send by Thunderbird and not by the server.
I sadly cannot report what solved it. But I am not able to reproduce
this problem anymore.

Lightning works great with the Calendar Server.

There seems to be a problem with linebreaks though. I get alot of \\ in
my descriptions and lines are removed. Input appreciated, but I will try
to debug it later.

regards
Felix