[CalendarServer-users] Server side invitation sending

Felix Möller mail at felixmoeller.de
Sat Feb 5 18:57:27 PST 2011

Hi,

I have a current snapshot of DCS 3.0 running on my Linux server.

iCal 4 works great as a client. I can create events and then DCS sends a
mail to external participants.

Now I wanted to use Lightning on another computer with that account. I
am using 1.0b3pre. Accessing events and todos works great.

But I expected the server to handle the invitations now. Creating an
event an invitation is send by Thunderbird and not by the server.

How does DCS determine when to send mails and when not? Has anybody
Lightning integrated?

regards
Felix

btw. Does iCal have the possibility to send client side invitations?
Using Lightning i can influence this by DAV: 1, 2, 3, access-control,
calendar-access, calendar-schedule  removing calendar-auto-schedule to
the HTTP header.