[CalendarServer-users] which ladp attributes for location / resources

Simon Gude gude at hmt-leipzig.de
Mon Jan 31 05:41:42 PST 2011

Hi, i write this mail again because no one answered to the first one. i use
calendarserver 2.x @ the latest debian testing with a local ldap server.

everythings fine but i want to use locations (e.g. rooms). As i type a
location (apple ical) a exclamation mark appears ... so he cant resolve the
location. In my ldap there are two ou's called locations and resouces but
which arguments are needed? I found the "rooms" attribute but that does not
work for me, it seems that the calendar server is searching for an
email-address (i use room only with cn=room 008b)?

I know this behavior from exchange - a room with a mailaddress, so the room
can "answer" that he's already booked.

Can anybody tell me which attributes are needed for locations or is something
else wrong?

Hope this time i get some help :-)
Simon