[CalendarServer-users] How to restore from pg_dump

Cyrus Humphreville theovandoesburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:31:33 PST 2011

Dear All,

Thanks to the help received from this forum, I am now able to use pg_dump
successfully.  My problem now is that when I restore the dump into a newer
version of DCS (i.e., postgresql-9.0.1--->postgresql-9.0.3), I get this
error in iCal:

The server responded with
“HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error”
to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

I don't get any errors when restoring the dumped file, but I'm definitely
missing something.  What is the proper way to upgrade/migrate to a newer
version of DCS (i.e., 2-->3)?  Would greatly appreciate any insight.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Cyrus

--
This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is protected
by privacy laws. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any