[CalendarServer-users] XMPP Notifications

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Thu May 12 07:19:08 PDT 2011

Hello,

How did you configure this... I'm constantly getting an error:

ERROR: Node creation failed (/Public/CalDAV/calendar.local/8443/calendars/__uids__/8fb20ff7-d3db-4bdc-9f75-61b0efa832d2/) <error code='400' type='modify'><bad-request xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/></error>

Seems that ejabber is not allowing the calendar server to create the nodes... however I think I've configured it to allow anyone to create pubsub nodes.

Any suggestions would be great..

Thanks
---Guy