[CalendarServer-users] Avoid building support for OpenLDAP and Kerberos

Roland van Laar roland at micite.net
Sun May 22 13:06:36 PDT 2011

On 05/22/2011 05:00 PM, Lars N. Cleemann wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

> I am trying to setup calendarserver on a FreeBSD machine using the
> 3.0-dev source, I can get it to build without to much trouble, but
> would like to avoid building in support for OpenLDAP and Kerberos,
> since I have no intention of using any of these.
It's currently not possible to use disable kerberos, except if you hack
the imports in the code.
I don't know it the same thing is possible for ldap.

I'm working on ports for FreeBSD [1]. The ports work, but have a few
rough edges.
No downloadable tarballs for pycalendar and calendarserver for example.

Regards,

Roland van Laar

[1] https://github.com/rvanlaar/caldavports