[CalendarServer-users] Avoid building support for OpenLDAP and Kerberos

Lars N. Cleemann ical at cleemann.dk
Sun May 22 08:00:06 PDT 2011

Hi

I am trying to setup calendarserver on a FreeBSD machine using the
3.0-dev source, I can get it to build without to much trouble, but would
like to avoid building in support for OpenLDAP and Kerberos, since I
have no intention of using any of these.

As I read the build script, these should be optional, but how do I
specify that I do not what to build them?
I have disable OpenLDAP and kerberos, as well as wiki authentification
in the caldavd-dev.plist config file, but that does not seem to do the
trick. I am building using the run script supplied with calendarserver

Could someone point me in the right direction, or is this simply not
possible?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Lars N. Cleemann