[CalendarServer-users] calendarserver-users Digest, Vol 63, Issue 4

H Plato hplato at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:37:29 PDT 2011

Has anyone been able to get v3.1 release working on linux?  I installed a
brand new fresh Centos 6.0 virtual machine, and managed to get past the
postgres issue, the server appears to start up, however I get a connection
refused when I try and access the ical
http://username:pass@server/users/username/calendar  (or whatever the URL
is).

interestingly enough, I can launch the server using ./run, but when I try
and run the server through caldavd -T /path/to/twistd -f
/path/to/config/file I get problems. There seems to be a few versions of
twistd installed, using one gives a 'caldav not found' error, and the other
gives a dependancy issue.

It would be awesome to have a working VM to share.