[CalendarServer-users] calendarserver-users Digest, Vol 63, Issue 4

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Oct 24 15:27:04 PDT 2011

I have had no trouble running it on linux :).

It sounds like any one of a couple of dozen Python configuration issues could be affecting you though.

How are you installing the server?  How are you running it?  Why do "a few versions of twisted" seem to be installed?

My hunch is that you are invoking a Twisted installation that doesn't know about Calendar Server (i.e. doesn't have the caldav twistd plugin available); you've installed Calendar Server and Twisted in two different places.  But without knowing more about how exactly you've installed everything I don't think I can offer any useful suggestions on what to do next.

-glyhph