[CalendarServer-users] Transitioning caldavd.plist from 2.4 to 3.1?

Chris Cleeland chris at milodesigns.com
Thu Jan 12 19:43:35 PST 2012

I'm trying to migrate from 2.4 to 3.1.  The 2.4 is the debian package install.

It's been an interesting battle hampered by things like "run -I" not working, "run -i" not getting paths correct, and "run" in general not pulling dependencies that it needed to pull, but I'm at the point where it finally starts up.  Now, it just sits there waiting for ServerRoot to exist.

There was no such thing as ServerRoot in 2.4; it just had DataRoot and DocumentRoot.  However, 3.1 has ServerRoot, DataRoot, DocumentRoot, ConfigRoot, RunRoot and LogRoot.

I can probably guess at getting these all correct, but I'm wondering if maybe there's some documentation or something written up regarding the changes to caldavd.plist that I'm missing?  Or maybe some general documentation for migrating from version to version?

Thanks!

---
Chris Cleeland