[CalendarServer-users] Adding and removing users (was: Not a calendar resource?)

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Jan 19 13:08:08 PST 2012

also sprach Andre LaBranche <dre at apple.com> [2012.01.19.2203 +0100]:
> > Oh, okay, thought so. So admin is actually not an admin by default.
> > Now I wonder why it works and 'test' does not. Do calendars have to
> > be created or do they just exist for each user?
>
> No calendars exist by default. A default calendar is provisioned
> for a user when they log in.

Right, so I don't need to do anything.

And to a remove a calendar, I simply remove the directory of the
associated UUID in the data directory?

"a human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
 butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
 balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
 orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze
 a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
 fight efficiently, die gallantly. specialization is for insects."
                                                  -- robert heinlein

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net