[CalendarServer-users] Performance and Parallel Requests to Calendarserver

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 2 12:59:22 PDT 2012

Le Jul 2, 2012 à 12:05 PM, emport <em at svenport.de> a écrit :

> i'm running a local calendarserver (version: 2.4.dfsg-6) on my ubuntu
> machine (oneiric - 11.10).

(...)

> are there any possibilities to optimize the response time? (requesting week

Yes.  Please upgrade to CalendarServer 3.0 or later.  These use a nicely indexed SQL database - PostgreSQL, specifically - to optimize things exactly like the time-range query you're asking about - rather than scanning through the filesystem with a few ad-hoc sqlite databases to help with some operations.

Debian (and therefore ubuntu) have even been working on upgrading their packaging; if you look in the archives for this list you should see a couple of messages indicating where you can get newer pre-release packages for testing.

-glyph