[CalendarServer-users] Working around delegates with iOS

JJ div.nabble at demon.cx
Tue Nov 20 01:13:46 PST 2012

On 19 nov. 2012, at 21:00, calendarserver-users-request at lists.macosforge.org wrote:
> It would appear that iOS does not support subscription to delegate calendars, or at least I have not found a way to do this via the iOS Calendar program.
> I would like to work around this, and here is my initial thought:
>
> 1) Set up a daemon on the machine hosting the calendar server to periodically scan and export the calendar of interest to an ICS file.

A long time ago I put together a solution to this: http://www.demon.cx/icaldavmerge/

It may help get you started; however this was done for the iCal server which was part of Mac OS X Leopard Server. The current Calender Server stores things differently, so those scripts need updating.

Does anyone know how to retreive a monolithic ics file from the Calender Server through http?

grtz, jj