[CalendarServer-users] Building PyKerberos Problem

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed Oct 10 09:55:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. The shell script I supplied to switch repos didn't handle PyOpenDirectory.

An updated version (for anybody who still hasn't switched) would look like:

#/bin/zsh
# run from the parent directory of your SVN checkout
for p in CalDAVTester CalendarServer CalDAVClientLibrary PyKerberos PyOpenDirectory
do
	cd $p
	u=$(svn info | grep 'URL: ' | awk '{print $2}')
	echo $u
	new=$(echo $u | sed 's/macosforge/calendarserver/g')
	echo $new
	svn switch --relocate $u $new
	cd ..
done