[CalendarServer-users] Locations & resources in LDAP in version 3.2?

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Tue Sep 4 08:53:34 PDT 2012

The plist looks ok, although you might want to change the DirectoryService cacheTimeout to at least 1 minute (you have it set to 0, which as far as I know is untested).

Can you provide an example of how you are trying to use calendarserver_manage_principals to change the auto-schedule setting for a location/resource?

Also, if an augments.xml entry doesn't seem to be having an effect, that could mean a mismatch between the <uid> value in augments.xml and your guidAttr in LDAP.  You caldavd.plist has guidAttr set to "entryUUID" -- do your locations and resources have entryUUID values in LDAP?  The case must match exactly between LDAP and augments.xml.