[CalendarServer-users] Locations & resources in LDAP in version 3.2?

tobiasbp tobiasbp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:51:51 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Morgen Sagen <sagen at apple.com> wrote:
> The plist looks ok, although you might want to change the DirectoryService cacheTimeout to at least 1 minute
> (you have it set to 0, which as far as I know is untested).

I had it off for testing. You are right, I should change it back to 1.

> Can you provide an example of how you are trying to use calendarserver_manage_principals
> to change the auto-schedule setting for a location/resource?

I can't get to the machine at the moment. But, actually it's more like
two errors: 1: The object does not have an update function, and some
LDAP-access error which I can understand since I'm using anonymous
access to the LDAP-server. I'll post the actual error once I can get
to the machine again.

> Also, if an augments.xml entry doesn't seem to be having an effect, that could mean a mismatch
> between the <uid> value in augments.xml and your guidAttr in LDAP.

That does not seem to be the problem. The entries match the UUIDs in LDAP.

> You caldavd.plist has guidAttr set to "entryUUID" -- do your locations and
> resources have entryUUID values in LDAP?

Yes they do.

Thank you,
Tobias