[CalendarServer-users] calendar server data reset?

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Thu Aug 8 11:13:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/08/2013 19:26, Morgen Sagen wrote:
> To fully reset the calendar server, you should move your existing “Data” directory out of the way and create a new empty Data directory.  There are still some pieces of data that still live outside of Postgres.  For example, proxy assignments are still stored in a sqlite3 db called proxies.sqlite in the Data directory.

So I should mention that I'm running on Debian Linux, sorry.

I did notice the proxies.sqlite db and tried moving /var/lib/caldavd to
somewhere else and created a new empty directory, but when I start
Calendar Server again it just gets recreated with all the data back in
place!

Anywhere else I can look?

Thanks,
Aragon