[CalendarServer-users] calendar server data reset?

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Thu Aug 8 10:26:55 PDT 2013

To fully reset the calendar server, you should move your existing “Data” directory out of the way and create a new empty Data directory.  There are still some pieces of data that still live outside of Postgres.  For example, proxy assignments are still stored in a sqlite3 db called proxies.sqlite in the Data directory.