[CalendarServer-users] calendar server data reset?

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Thu Aug 8 10:04:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

I run Calendar Server 3.2 with PostgreSQL and LDAP, and I've managed to
hose my setup.  I wanted to reset everything back to a clean slate, so I
dropped the SQL database and created a fresh one from the schema file.
Unfortunately now the users that had used calendars with the previous
database cause an HTTP 500 when they try access their calendars.  I've
also noticed all the proxy principals I had setup are still there, so I
guess Calendar Server must be storing data somewhere I don't know about.

Please could someone help me fix or reset everything back to a fresh
install state?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aragon