[CalendarServer-users] Error connecting to SSL site: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Ryan Leonard rhinoisnot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:30:35 PDT 2013

I've setup a new CalendarServer install on a CentOS VPS(still running
from the source tree, ./run).
Everything works over HTTP, but I tried to access the site over
SSL/HTTPS, using a trusted certificate(notself-signed), and am getting
an error, ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH, in Chrome on Ubuntu Linux,
and ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap in Firefox, also on Ubuntu Linux.

I'm not getting any error messages in the consoleor error logwith the
failed SSL connection.

Is there anything more I could try, or any informationI should include
that could help?  I haven't found anything related to this problem online.

Ryan Leonard

caldavd-test.plist (snip, [site] is my domain namethat is included in
the cert name)
<!-- Public key -->
<key>SSLCertificate</key>
<!--<string>twistedcaldav/test/data/server.pem</string>-->
<string>conf/certs/[site].pem</string>

     <!-- SSL authority chain (for intermediate certs) -->
<key>SSLAuthorityChain</key>
<string>conf/certs/caChain.pem</string>

     <!-- Private key -->
<key>SSLPrivateKey</key>