[CalendarServer-users] Find group membership of users on client side

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:20:44 PST 2014

My use case is as follows:

* iCal client
* CalServer-5.2.2
* client has a local cache of its 'group memberships'
* client wants to schedule an event for group 'group01'
* Before it can do so, client need to make sure that it is *still* a member
of 'group01'
* client treats CalServer as source of truth

* So it asks for its group memberships from the server before it can create
an event.

Hence I was looking for a REST api to get the same from Calendar Server.