[CalendarServer-users] IT's official: Re: FreeBSD port of CalendarServer 5.1 finished

Axel Rau Axel.Rau at chaos1.de
Tue Sep 23 08:01:24 PDT 2014

It finally made it into the FreeBSD ports collection:
	http://www.freshports.org/www/calendarserver/
I’m testing it on a fbsd 9.2 box and it seems to run well.

I just learnt about the missing service_identity module, which does not
exist (yet) in the ports collection. I will try to submit a port for
this too.

Any feedback welcome,

Axel