[CalendarServer-users] Admin Web UI

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Fri Apr 3 13:22:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

The web admin UI is a work in progress, and doesn’t really work that much at present.

That said, you should be able to at least load the /admin landing page if you are an admin.

Note that for calendar server, admin users are defined only by the AdminPrincipals array in the caldavd plist.

    <key>AdminPrincipals</key>
    <array>
      <string>/principals/__uids__/0C8BDE62-E600-4696-83D3-8B5ECABDFD2E/</string>
    </array>

None of the four options on the /admin page work in trunk, so you can hold off on filing bugs for now :)

-dre