[CalendarServer-users] Group Calendars in CalendarServer

Asai asai at globalchange.media
Fri Apr 3 13:32:27 PDT 2015

Greetings,

Thanks, Andre, for your response to my previous question.  I'm also
wondering about creating a group calendar in CalendarServer.  What is
the proper procedure for this?  I have worked with the Bedework calendar
server before, but I'm new to this one.  I can share calendars by using
OSX Calendar but I'm wanting to put specific users in groups and have
certain calendars be automatically present specifically for people in
those groups.

Thanks.